Sunday, December 7, 2008

Back To the Future, To Paraguay


You'd think I'd learn my lesson after the awful transgressions described in my Top 5 Hangovers post below. Apparently not. It's back to Asuncion for me. By the time most of you people with jobs read this on Monday morning I'll be in a Sao Paolo airport bar killing a five-hour layover en route to my final destination. The picture above is, in fact, the same Cafecitos Pub from my immortal Hangover of Paraguayan Proportions story. Read it and you'll know why I'm so disgusted. Anyway, I'm gone for two weeks so these recent entries are all you have to sustain you in my absence. If I don't post again before the holidays, and the odds are good I won't, enjoy yourselves and tie one on for me. Peace, children.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If u spent any time with Greg, aka the wolf, aka el lobo, then I know u have some stories. That guy defines the term character. Keeping it gully, global, and gator in Paraguay for the 08!