Wednesday, November 5, 2008

It's Gettin' Better (Man!!)


Finally, those Americans I might consider honkies didn't fuck it up for the rest of us. Sound bitter? That's because I was bitter. Not anymore; now it's your turn. Please don't get it twisted, though. I'm proud to have no party affiliation. I've voted both ways based on what's best for the country as a whole. I'm just happy I don't have to hang out with my parents as often just for the free booze. My man's gonna turn this thing around! Enjoy the celebratory tune below.

Oasis - It's Gettin' Better (Man!!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Justin,
Love the song! Just wanted to say hey and tell ya I find your blogs very amusing. You are a talented writer. Hope all is well - Melinda

Justin said...

Thanks dude! I really appreciate it.