Tuesday, November 4, 2008

PerfSpot: A social networking site

Howdy folks! Recently I've begun working in conjunction with PerfSpot, a rapidly growing social networking website with many unique and interactive features available to users. Of special interest to me is their music section. Here you can get the latest music news, discover new artists, create playlists and stream audio content. If you're like me, and have an insatiable thirst for new and different music, you'll want to check this out. I've begun working with their music director, and you'll be happy to know Can I Live? will be featured regularly on the site. We're still working out the details, but this can include links and discussion to content on my blog, guest playlists from yours truly, and features on artists I enjoy. I'm already working with Matt, the director, on an article for Oasis' new album. So how about showing me some support and checking 'em out? Create an account as well. I doubt you'll be sorry. Go ahead and click the link below. Later, gators!

No comments: