Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Sorry, couldn't wait to bitch

Yeah, one addendum to my first post I need to add. You've undoubtedly noticed my blog title doesn't match my web address. That's because canilive.blogspot.com was already taken. Not only was it taken, but it was taken by an illiterate lesbian who posted once in 2002. Really? Really, Illiterate Lesbian Lady? You claimed my birthright blogtitle web address to post once? And poorly, at that! When I went about setting up this blog, and saw I couldn't use that web address, I almost went into a conniption fit. Eventually I calmed down once I realized this woman probably died as a result of something indirectly related to her own stupidity, thus serving as the reason why she only posted once. Thank god (lack of capitalization intentional) for Darwinism! Still though, I can't help but think what might have been had her parents never polluted the gene pool in the first place. See you next Tuesday, bitch. Jesus. Can I live?

No comments: