Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Welcome to Can I Live?

Hello. My name is Justin. Welcome to Can I Live? Let me tell you a bit about myself: I tote guns. I make number runs. I give MCs the runs, drippin. When I throw my clip in the AK, I spray from far away. Everybody hit the D.E.C.K. Wait a second...that's Biggie. Ok, let's start again. My name is Justin. I am an idiot, and this is my blog. Like in life, I have no idea what direction this blog will take. So motherfucking bear with me!

I like lists, so there's likely to be some of that (top 25 fave rap cd's is coming up in the next few days). I'm also big into sports, movies and music (obvi -- LOL!!!!!!!) I can't stand people who type "LOL", and I REALLY can't stand people with the audacity to actually say LOL. This is the last time you will read it on this site. Mostly though, I like to rant. And bitch. There'll dibbity-doo-da-definitely be plenty of that.

One other thing: I know what you've been thinking about the blog title. "But Justin, Can I Live is a famous Jay-Z song! Stop biting off Hov!!!" You're wrong. I've been saying that shit long before Reasonable Doubt. Kill yourself. "Can I live " is just some shit I've always said to deal with the absurdities of life, of which there are many. It's perfect for me.

So that's about it. Forgive me if this first post was lame; I'm just getting warmed up. For those of you who know me personally, you know I have, ahem, a lot of free time on my hands. Hopefully I won't be too lazy and update often, so come back and check me out! My name is Justin. I'm just trying to live.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG this blog is gonna be sooooo awesome. I like can't even stand it! Justin you ROCK!!!

Unknown said...

Cool, nice update on your current thoughts Capps, although I can't say they've changed too much! Also, I moved to Piscataway. I thought I'd use this forum to update.

Dev