Thursday, May 1, 2008

It's my birthday (Yaaaaaaayyy!!!)

That's right, the day is upon us. This picture of me frantically masturbating to a Hannah Montana birthday card effectively sums up how excited I am for this weekend. Many of you were certain I wouldn't make it another year. Well, thanks for the motivation. As per usual, spite gets me through. I'll be celebrating in Hoboken this weekend. Anyone who wants to come through on Saturday night is more than welcome to do so. Keep it gangster, kids.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you ever wondered why Hannah Montana is on at 11 p.m.; here is that reason

Anonymous said...

Happy B-day! And also to Barnes and VA coming up. I think VA's is in May if I remember correctly. And also to me, and to cinco de mayo. Busy week.

Also, the Rathskeller makes some pretty suspect white russians. So fuck that place!

Justin said...

Fucking suspect, bro. Damn fratboys and their $5 glasses of milk. I won't stand for it!

Anonymous said...

wow you and your brother are the same, you crave that underage miley cyrus pussy. I remember it like it was yesterday and Jared and I stood in subway facing a lifesize cardboard cutout of the tween popstar and he proceeded to announce that he would love to tear it up. I immediately responded "enjoy jail you pedifile" to which he responded "no way man, shes like 17 or 18" (we were 19 at the time, and she was 15).
and even after learning of her young age jared continues to yearn for her young flesh which is protected by her "chastity ring" a.k.a. i released a few too many half naked pics and the disney channel made me wear this.
enjoy! haha