Friday, May 23, 2008

Summer Music Festivals



Rock The Bells - Jones Beach Theater, NY Sun. 8/3
Click the picture above. Can you fucking believe this lineup?!? I went last year and had the time of my life. Only problem this year is its not general admission. So anyone who wants to go, we'd have to buy tickets together. I get back from Italy on 6/7. Let's buy tickets after that. Anyone from out of twon who wants to go, you have a free place to stay. Let's make this happen.

http://www.guerillaunion.com/rockthebells/

All Points West - Liberty State Park, Jersey City Fri-Sun. 8/8-8/10
This festival is literally one mile from where I live. Again, come on out and you can crash at my place. It's three days, but you can buy one day passes. Check out the lineup below...pretty sick.

http://www.apwfestival.com/event/lineup

Virgin Festival Toronto - Sat-Sun. 9/6-9/7
Foo Fighters headline Saturday and Oasis headlines Sunday. I already bought my ticket for this. I'm so friggin excited I can't take it!

http://www.virginfestival.ca/toronto/

These are the three I'm interested in, but I'm sure there are tons more. What do you people want to see? School me. Also, get in touch about these ones too. Don't make excuses...life's too short to complain about trivial shit like money.

2 comments:

Chris Hampton said...

how the hell is rock the bells not gen admin? how the hell could any festival pull off seated tickets? are we expected to sit in one place for 12 hours? if you can get me more info on this I'll consider it but I'm not sitting in one place even if the lineup included goddamn Nirvana, Bob Marley, the Doors and Sublime.

I'm doing Bonnaroo w/ raz, so in spite of your comment about not making money-related excuses, that one's gonna push 7 or 8 hundred when all's said and done. Do you know prices on these things off hand?

Anonymous said...

Rock the bells...right up my alley and definetly gives me reason to commit to a trip that way finally. Hit me up when you get back from Italy.