Thursday, February 5, 2009

Another bullshit note with 25 useless facts

1) People who wear open-toed shoes should be exterminated for the greater good of the human race.

2) I've been in several music groups, including Bastard Sons, Jiggy Nation, and Sound Theory.

3) My blog that no one reads is called Can I Live?. It can be found, thanks to my shameless plug, here: http://imustlive.blogspot.com/

4) I love to travel, and have been to more places abroad than within the borders of this here United States.

5) I love to drink, and have been intoxicated more nights in the past decade than is considered healthy within the parameters of common sense.

6) I feel that a lack of adherence to social mores will lead to the eventual downfall of Western Civilization. Shit, look at how proper the Chinese are. Just stand to the fucking right while on escalators. Jesus!

7) Don't get me started on Jesus, or religion for that matter. Machines for control, and nothing more.

8) I have a belly button

9) Tecmo Super Bowl for Super Nintendo is the greatest video game ever made.

10) People from the South (and Ohio) are stupid. Arguing with me only proves my point.

11) My top five favorite movies are Unforgiven, Goodfellas, The Godfather, Se7en, and Vanilla Sky.

12) When I go for a run, I think, "Why am I running?" Then I stop.

13) I love my couch.

14) Having strong political opinions is a good thing. Blind adherence to one school of thought, however, is terribly detrimental.

15) When I was three my mom dumped a glass of milk on my head, then laughed maniacally. I've yet to make a full emotional recovery.

16) I've lived in four states: New Jersey (represent!), Pennsylvania, Road Island, and Ohio (ewwww).

17) People used to marvel at my love for 7th Heaven. I used to tell them that it was like watching a bad car accident. You can't look away.

18) When the world is irrevocably changed on 12/21/12, I'm going to laugh heartily at all of you who worked so hard these past few years.

19) I think it's funny how every time you're in a relationship that's going well you think you've met the love of your life. Then, when it goes to shit, you conveniently forget that this person was the "only one" for you. What is it? How many great loves is one allotted?

20) I'll let you all in on a secret: there is no one love of your life. Convenient how everyone has one of these from within a five mile radius of where they grew up...out of this vast universe, your soul mate went to high school with you? Get real.

21) I am a pessimist...

22) ...however, I am god damned optimistic about cheese!

23) If all these beauty queens were actually able to end world hunger, cure diseases and stop wars, what then? There'd be 20 billion of us overextending the earth's space and resources and we'd all die anyway. Sorry.

24) I tried in earnest to make most of these points humorous, but failed miserably because

25) These lists are ridonkulous.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Actually your Mom dumping the milk on your head made you that much tougher. A character building experience.