Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Weekly Poll Wednesdays!!!

Last week's poll was the first reader response survey I've put up. The idea being that your responses will help shape the content of this website. I linked to three songs and asked you to select the beat Corleone would use for his next song. Here are the results:

Cypress Hill - Shoot Em Up (16.7%)
The Knux - Cappuccino (50%)
MF Doom - Saffron (33.3%)

There you have it. The Knux wins pretty definitively. I find this funny because this is the beat I would have chosen. Yet I figured it'd come in last since nobody knows these guys while Cypress Hill and MF Doom are pretty popular. I'm gonna hopefully get in the studio with Corleone next week sometime to lay down this track. Hopefully I'll be able to post it shortly thereafter. Here's the song you selected, for those who didn't bother to listen the first time around or are too lazy to go back and find the original post:

The Knux - Cappuccino

***********

This week is more reader response queries. What's the good word, people? Tell me what you want out of Can I Live? For the second week in a row I will not attempt to steer the poll in any particular direction to elicit a specific response. Any of these choices are worthy of your selection. It will be interesting to see what's chosen.

3 comments:

alikerlin said...

you damned well better do a movie review of 1 of the following movies:

Dolemite: The Human Tornado
Petey Wheatstraw: the Devil's Son-in-Law
Disco Godfather

if you don't, you're dead to me and the entire southwestern hemisphere

Justin said...

Consider it done. All three of those films were already in my Netflix queue. And yes, I did intentionally refer to them as films.

alikerlin said...

then you have officially taken the lead as my favorite blogger in the world