Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Weekly Poll Wednesdays!!!

Yes, I know I've been notably absent recently. And yes, I also know there was no Monday Morning Asshole this week. I apologize; I've been out of town since Friday evening. Relax, kids! In fact, despite still being on the road, I'm blogging to you on the go so as to not miss out on our Wednesday ritual. Take that, selfish! Anywho...last week was another one of those "reader response" surveys. Here are the results:

Movie review (16.7%)
Music review (8.3%)
Political/Religious post (8.3%)
Sports post (8.3%)
Drunken rant (58.3%)

There you have it. The results are pretty cut and dried, though I did predict last week that each choice would get some love. Each choice did, but more than half of you fools want to see a drunken rant from yours truly. You're going to get it. Here's the scoop: sometime soon I will plan to get super drunk (no great stretch there, I'll admit), come home and have this shit already set up for some drunken blogging goodness. The goal here is to gain an inner look into the psyche of someone who is blackout drunk. I don't even want to know where I am when I'm blogging, let alone be aware I'm doing it. I'm not going to have a predetermined topic set up either. We'll be flying by the seat of our collective pants. Hope it works out. It should be interesting either way so keep an eye out for that.

**********

I'd like to flip the script this week visa vi (sic?) my poll. Rather than continuing along the reader response path, I'm gonna change things up a bit. I want you all to read the following question and fill in the blank most appropriate to you: "Oh by the way, Richard Simmons called. He wants his ______ back." As in past weeks, your answers are of supreme importance. Vote often, and to quote Babu from Seinfeld, "tell your friends!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Exploding Steamer

Anonymous said...

Anyone who didn't cast a vote for Drunken Rant last week is a fucking fool and clearly has no idea who they are dealing with.

Justin said...

Perhaps some of my readers recognize and appreciate the type of intellectual contribution I can make to our culture. Geez, VA, not everyone is a full-blown alcoholic. Just us.