Tuesday, April 1, 2008

I am not a homophobe!

I woke up this morning to find my inbox flooded with angry and threatening emails from homosexual organizations around the globe. All this is in response to my post from Monday that included a picture of the Easter Bunny saying "Gaaaayyyy!!!" Some emails have threatened physical harm against my person, some have alluded to legal action against Can I Live? and its proprietors, all have been upsetting to me personally. To those people I have offended, especially members of NAMBLA (www.nambla.org), I sincerely apologize. I am in no way homophobic or otherwise prejudiced against any group of people based on race, religion, creed, sexual orientation, etc. Please do not sue me. Or kill me. Below is a video I'd like to post as a show of good faith. Hopefuly we can all put this behind us. First, some unrelated administrative points I need to address:

***************************

I will keep everyone posted on any future developments in this matter as they arise. As for Weekly Poll Wednesdays, unfortunately you'll have to wait until at least tomorrow afternoon/evening as I will not be able to have this ready in the morning as per usual protocol. Also, make sure to bookmark Can I Live? if you have not done so already. Beginning next week I will be unleashing my weeklong Top 25 Favorite Rap CDs extravaganza! Now on to the video...

**************************

No comments: